1) PICTURES AND VIDEO: The undersigned agrees that my child(ren) or my picture (video or still pictures) may be taken from time to time, while my child is participating in the Trix Acro Gym program and Trix Acro Gym Ltd. shall be free to use such pictures in any media, including website and/or advertising purposes, without payment to you of any remuneration therefore.
2) Gymnastics Ontario Membership Fee: All families are required to pay the annual fee of $35 per child. Each Gymnastics Ontario member is covered from the payment date through June 30th. After July 1st if you wish to continue attending classes, the membership must be renewed with payment. The membership fee is non-refundable and non-transferrable. All memberships include a sport accident policy for your child's benefit.
3) All packages are valid for the allotted package time as indicated on the flyer chart and website, starting from the first date used. All packages are final sale. NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS WILL BE ISSUED FOR UNUSED PACKAGES.
4) You may only upgrade to a larger package if it is your FIRST time buying a package. To upgrade, your package must be no more than half way through the classes. You must pay the difference in full at the time of upgrade.
5) You can cancel your scheduled Dance Trix class with 24 hours notice and use it for another class in the future and before the expiry date. NO MATTER WHAT THE REASON, if you do not cancel 24 hours in advance you will use a class from the package. NO EXCEPTIONS
6) You must register for classes online prior to attending the class. This includes all package holders and individuals paying the pay as you go rate.
7) If you come to a class you are not registered for, Trix Acro Gym Ltd. reserves the right to not allow your child to participate in the class if we are at capacity for that day. Only if space is available then they may participate.
8) Packages may only be split amongst siblings. Packages cannot be transferred from one family to another. NO EXCEPTIONS.
9) You may use your package towards any workshop we offer as long as your package is active. For skill specific or specialty workshops your child must be cleared by staff to attend that specific workshop.
10) Should you have days left over from an expired package you may purchase a new package and we will tack on the remaining expired classes to the newly purchased package.
11) In the event of a lockdown, due to COVID-19, your package will be placed on hold and the amount of time the facility was closed for will be added to the original expiry date.