In the beginner trix program, the foundation skills are taught and broken down. These skills provide a strong base for learning more difficult skills.
Floor/spring floor, tumble track, air floor, trampoline, bench and other mats. Bars, beam, rings and rope are utilized to enhance their strength, balance and coordination.
A desire to learn acrobatic and gymnastics trix!
Number of classes per week required:
To accelerate results:
Beginner - Level 1 skills
- 5 basic rolls
- Basic handstand technique
- Flexibility/basic conditioning technique
Beginner - Level 2 skills
- 5 basic rolls with variation
- Cartwheel variation
- Handstand holds
- Handstand to bridge
- Bridge variations
- Bridge walking (1/3 of floor)
- Flexibility/Basic conditioning technique