1) Pictures and video: The undersigned agrees that my child(ren) or my picture (video or still pictures) may be taken from time to time, while my child is participating in the Trix Acro Gym program and Trix Acro Gym Ltd. shall be free to use such pictures in any media, including website and/or advertising purposes, without payment to you of any remuneration therefore.
2) Gymnastics Ontario Membership Fee: All families are required to pay the annual fee of $35 per child. Each Gymnastics Ontario member is covered from the payment date through June 30th. After July 1st if you wish to continue attending classes, the membership must be renewed with payment. The membership fee is non-refundable and non-transferrable. All memberships include a sport accident policy for your child's benefit.
3) To book your camp days you must email us prior to the camp days.
4) All packages last for the allotted package time as indicated on the flyer chart and website, starting from the first date used. All packages are final sale, no exceptions. NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS WILL BE ISSUED FOR UNUSED PACKAGES.
5) Should you have days left over from an expired package you may purchase a new package and we will tack on the remaining expired classes to the newly purchased package.
6) Packages may be used towards any camps we offer (Summer Camp, Winter Break, March Break, Passover Camp, Specialty Camps). You may use it for individual days throughout the year or full weeks.
7) Packages may only be used for siblings only, no exceptions. Packages cannot be transferred from one family to another.
8) You can cancel your scheduled camp day with 24 hours notice and use it for another day in the future and before the expiry date. NO MATTER WHAT THE REASON, if you do not cancel 24 hours in advance you will use a day from the package. NO EXCEPTIONS
9) If you come to the camp day you are not registered for, Trix Acro Gym Ltd. reserves the right to not allow your child to participate in the camp if we are at capacity for that day. Only if space is available then they may participate.
10) In the event of a lockdown, due to COVID-19, your package will be placed on hold and the amount of time the facility was closed for will be added to the original expiry date.